Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://www.nestmanagement.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of those services and compile a report for us. User data is anonymous. Opt Out
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including user actions and behaviour on the site. Opt Out
Google Adwords / Retargeting
Google Remarketing and Adwords cookies allow us to advertise relevant information to users. Remarketing and adwords cookie lists are stored in a database on Google's servers, which store all the cookie IDs associated with each list. Opt Out
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone]. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Online Contact Form or Booking Form
The online contact form or booking form (“the NEST Form” “The NEST Forms”) are owned and hosted by NEST Management Limited (company number 03928678), a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered office at Unit 3.2, Wilford Business Park, Ruddington Lane, Nottingham, NG11 7EP (“NEST Management”). NEST Management provide the NEST Forms to Martial Arts school owners (“Client”, “Client’s”) as part of the service provided to the Client by NEST Management. The NEST Forms are intended to be used on the Client’s website for the purpose to capture student enquiries and/or martial arts trial lesson bookings. The Client is not a subsidiary or member of NEST Management. The data you input within the NEST Forms is stored securely via NEST Management and the Client is informed via NEST Management so that NEST Management can deliver their services to the Client and the Client can deliver their service to you.
NEST Management will never pass data onto a third party, and data will only be used by NEST Management or the Client for the purposes relating to your enquiry. By completing the NEST Forms and submitting your data, you agree that NEST Management or the Client may use your data as we have explained and to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please refrain from using the NEST Forms. The NEST Forms are intended for those over 18 years of age only. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use the NEST Forms.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.